Our triple scented candles create a unique soft crackling sound when they burn, reminiscent of those cosy nights around a camp fire. Our wooden wicks are environmentally sustainable and are sourced responsibly from certified suppliers.
We use 100% soy wax derived from pure soybeans in all our candles. Our soy wax is naturally biodegradable, vegan friendly, non-GMO, kosher-certified, paraben free and even gluten free! Unlike many candle companies, we refuse to use artificial dyes, additives and preservatives.
Our wooden wick candles burn longer than regular paraffin-based candles, so not only are they a safer option but your wallet will be thanking you too. Other benefits include a cleaner burn with no carbon build up and little debris.
We strategically scent our candles using Australian made fragrances to achieve a maximum scent throw and to produce a safe and beautiful flame. For more information on our candle oils, visit our FAQ’s.
Our candles are made using the finest ingredients sourced within Australia.
TIPS: To get the most out of your Bush Blend candle:
- During the initial burn, allow the melt pool to reach the outside of the jar or tin and to a thickness of between 0.5cm – 1cm. Wax holds a memory, and as such this step is vital to ensure your candle burns efficiently. This will prevent tunneling and excess wax being left on the sides of the container.
- allow wax to melt to edge of jar each subsequent burn.
- Trim your wick to 5mm before each use.
- Never burn your candle longer than 4 hours at a time
- Store in a cool, dry location away from direct heat, sunlight, and moisture.
- keep your candle away from things that catch fire, always burn it within sight and never leave your candle unattended.